Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 35 Week 5


Travelled down the coast and through LA today. WOW! What a stuff up on my part. Note to self. DON’T ARRIVE IN LA ON PEAK HOUR! Just the way it turned out, I hit LA at 15.30hrs. Even a couple of hours out, I could see it happening but couldn’t stop it. If I wanted to be down the coast like I did, I just had to do it. 70 miles of bumper to bumper traffic, 5 lanes wide. If I hadn’t done it myself I wouldn’t have believed it. I don’t know how these people do it every day. And they all seem to be texting away on their phones as they duck and weave in and out of lanes. I was gob smacked.


Anyway, I managed to get through it all without banging into anyone, so I’m happy. I’m at a little coastal town called Oceanside. Right next door to the Marine Corps, Camp Pendleton.

No comments:

Post a Comment