Monday 23 April 2012

Day 40 Week 6

I took a slow drive up the coast towards LA today. I hugged the beach as much as I could wherever possible. Apparently we had a small earthquake today, about 5.1 magnitude. It was out to sea a bit. Everyone was talking about it but I was driving at the time and missed it.  I am spending the night in a cheap motel in Huntington Beach. It’s about 30 miles to LAX so I will take a slow drive into the airport tomorrow and hand the car back before I have about an 8 hour wait in the terminal.

My fleapit room with the mirror above the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brad,

    We had a 3.7 here last friday morning, shook the house and woke me up at 5:11am. It's Anzac day tomorrow so I'm going to march for dad. Have a safe trip back, see you in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete